Thursday, August 8, 2013

chocolate & jewelry

both of these items fell into my lap today, in a sense. i was interviewing a business owner (i'm a reporter) who opened up a gift store. he gave me these colorful chocolate candies as a thank-you after the interview. how sweet!


they're in a super cute light green box with a floral top that i can reuse to store jewelry... which i bought later today, accidentally of course. i was camera shopping but didn't purchase one, so i had that itch whenever you go to the mall and don't leave with something in hand. i think it's a female thing, or a me thing, whichever. anyway, i wandered into good ol' Target and found myself admiring their big chunky/statement necklaces. cha-ching!


chocolate and jewelry make everyone feel happy, right? in an interesting twist, i can't eat the candies due to dietary restrictions and the necklace is for my sister. BUT receiving the gift and seeing my sister smile were enough to make me happy today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment